Intelligent Energy Europe (IEE) Projects"Intelligent Energy – Europe" (IEE) is the Community's support programme for non-technological actions in the field of energy, precisely in the field of energy efficiency and renewable energy sources.
The programme is structured in three fields:
- SAVE – Improvement of energy efficiency and rational use of energy, in particular in the building and industry sectors.
- ALTENER – Promotion of new and renewable energy sources for centralised and decentralised production of electricity and heat and their integration into the local environment and the energy systems.
- STEER – Support for initiatives relating to all energy aspects of transport, the diversification of fuels, such as through new developing and renewable energy sources, and the promotion of renewable fuels (biofuels) and energy efficiency in transport.
Intelligent Energy Europe (IEE) Projects 2003-2008
- EU LTA UPTAKE – European uptake of successfully implementations of Industrial SME LTA’s as a part of Voluntary Agreements.
- ODYSSEE–MURE – (EU-27) Monitoring of Energy Demand Trends and Energy Efficiency in the EU.
- EURO TOPTEN PLUS – Extension and Strengthening of the European Topten Initiatives and of the Market for Innovative and Efficient Products.
- momo Car–Sharing – More options for energy efficient mobility through Car-Sharing.
- BEHAVE – Evaluation of Energy Behavioural Change Programmes.
- EMEEES – Evaluation and Monitoring for the EU Directive on Energy End-Use Efficiency and Energy Services.
- INTERACTION – International Transport and Energy Reduction ACTION – Energy efficiency equals cost efficiency: engaging sectoral organizations as champions and messengers to reduce energy use in freight transport.
- Kids4Future – Creating Actions among Energy Conscious Children by Combining Education, Communication and Energy Knowledge in an Integrated Approach for a Sustainable Future.
- ECODRIVEN – European Campaign On improving Driving behaviour, Energy efficiency and Traffic behaviour.
- EURO-TOPTEN – Reducing energy consumption: making efficient products the normal and best choice for consumers, retailers and manufacturers.
- GreenLabelsPurchase – Making a greener procurement with energy labels.
- Energy+ Pumps – Technology procurement for very energy efficient circulation pumps.
- Active Learning – Integration of Active Learning and Energy Monitoring with School Curriculum.
- STABLE – Securing the Take-off of Building Energy Certification: Improving Market Attractiveness through Building Owner Involvement.
- FINANCE – Financing Instruments through National Association Networking in Countries of Europe.
- TREATISE – Training programme for local energy agencies and actors in transport and sustainable energy actions.
- Biomass Partnerships
- DEXA-MCP – Dissemination, Extension and Application of the Motor Challenge Program.
- ODYSSEE–MURE – Monitoring of energy efficiency in Europe.
- – A programme to deliver energy certificates for display in Public buildings across Europe within a harmonising framework.
- – European Platform for the Promotion of Energy Performance Contracting.
- – Benchmarking and Energy Management Schemes in SMEs.
- ESEEF – European Sustainable Energy Education Forum.
Contact person in Motiva:
Irmeli Mikkonen, (Ms.), firstname.lastname@example.org
tel. +358 424 281 213